Discover the secret to the perfect pork steak with the
Australian Pork 6-2-2 campaign:
• Select a 2cm thick steak (try the sirloin, scotch fillet, porterhouse or medallion).
• Pre-heat a pan, griddle pan or BBQ plate.
• Cook the steak on one side for six minutes, without turning.
• Turn it over once and allow it to cook for two more minutes. This method will cook the steak to just white. If you prefer a little bit of pink just reduce the cooking time.
• Take the steak out of the pan without turning over and place on a plate to rest for two minutes. Resting the steak allows the juices to settle, delivering a juicy, tender result.